International Equestrian Sports, LLC, Tryon Equestrian Properties, LLC. (The Companies) provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Companies comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Schedules repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools and equipment to ensure continuous operations.
2. Reviews job orders to determine work priorities.
3. Directs workers and contractors engaged in buildings and grounds maintenance activities, such as snow and ice removal, mowing lawns, removing weeds, and raking and disposing of leaves and refuse.
4. Develop preventive maintenance program in conjunction with maintenance staff.
5. Reviews production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
6. Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards.
7. Plans, develops, and implements new methods and procedures designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs, and effect greater utilization of labor and materials.
8. Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies required for operations.
9. Directs training and indoctrination of workers to improve work performance and acquaint workers with company
10. Confers with management and quality control personnel to resolve maintenance problems and recommend measures to improve operations and conditions of machines, equipment, and facilities.
11. Confers with workers to resolve grievances.
12. Prepares department budget and monitors expenditure of funds in budget.
High school diploma
|Add'l Job Details
Directly supervises employees in the Maintenance Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
*Responsibilities include: planning, assigning, and directing work; addressing complaints and resolving problems; interviewing and training employees; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees.
• Cost Consciousness- Works within approved budget; • Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; • Initiative- Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; • Judgment- Displays willingness to make decisions; • Organizational Support- Follows policies and procedures; *Planning/Organizing- Prioritizes and plans work activities; • Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; • Professionalism- Approaches others in a tactful manner; • Project Management- Develops project plans; • Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; • Safety and Security