2018 Schooling Days
Come train at TIEC! No reservations or pre-registrations required!
$75 per HORSE One-Day
$125 per HORSE Two-Day Pass
$35 per Day stall
$50 Overnight stall
$9 Shavings, per bag
EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY (Fridays beginning Feb. 9th) FEBRUARY 3 through MARCH 10, 2018
(Feb 3, 9,10, 16,17, 23,24, Mar 2,3, 9,10)
*The first Friday will be February 9th*
All HORSES must have a current Coggins to present to Guard Gate upon arrival.
All RIDERS must fill out/sign a waiver. Multiple HORSES can be added to each form.
Each RIDER will be given a back number. They must have the back number visible during the day.
All dogs must be on leashes/No dogs in arenas.
All mounted riders must have on an approved safety helmet.
No trotting/galloping on bridle paths.
Arena details: Rings open from 10am-4pm, Ring 2, 3 and 4 fence height adjustments will be determined by the majority of participants. Trainers can be in the arenas with students and adjust fences.
Ring 1-Dressage- 1 full size arena.
Ring 2-Beginner –Fences remain as crossrails and 2’
Ring 3-Hunter- Fences will start at 2’3”
Ring 4-Jumper- Fences will begin at .60
Ring 10 (Arena adjacent to Barn 4)- Lunging Area
ALL OTHER RINGS AND COURSES CLOSED.
- Open to the public.
- Current Coggins required to be presented at the TIEC Guard Gate upon arrival.
- Opportunity to train horses and riders on ESI all-weather footing, in 4 competition arenas.
- 4 separate competition arena options all with schooling rings connected. (Hunter, Jumper, Beginner, Dressage).
- Bridle paths connecting all competition areas.
- Derby Field, Cross Country Course, and Ring 6/7 are all CLOSED.
- Shaded spectator view areas and permanent restrooms surrounding the facility.
- $75 daily fee/per horse or 125$ two day pass/per horse, payable in the TIEC Horse Show Office the day of the event.
- All participants will be required to sign a waiver and must display the TIEC number assigned while on property.
- No reservations or pre-registration required.
- Daytime stalls available/$35 per day. Overnight stalls available/$50 per day/night.
- Shavings for sale on property- $9 each.
- EMT and TIEC staff security will be present.
- Weather permitting, cancelations will be announced on Facebook by 8am the day of the event.
- All rings will be groomed and maintained daily, as necessary.
- Lodging, Dining, and Retail options available on property.
- Parking and Facility Maps will be available upon arrival at the TIEC Guard Gate.
- Courses set and posted to Tryon.com on Thursdays.
- Lodging-Winter rates available and overnight stalls. 24 hr. security.
Schooling Days will offer an opportunity to train on world-class ESI all-weather footing in four different competition arenas around grounds. Fence heights and coordinating schedule will be posted on www.tryon.com every Thursday preceding the event. All participants will be required to sign a waiver and must display their assigned TIEC back number when on grounds.