2019 Schooling Days
Come train at TIEC! No reservations or pre-registrations required!
$75 per HORSE One-Day
$35 per Day stall
$50 Overnight stall
$9 Shavings, per bag
Private rings and training times available by request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY FEBRUARY 1 through MARCH 9, 2019
(Feb 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23; Mar 1, 2, 8, 9)
All HORSES must have a current Coggins to present to Guard Gate upon arrival.
All RIDERS must fill out/sign a waiver. Multiple HORSES can be added to each form.
Each RIDER will be given a back number. They must have the back number visible during the day.
All dogs must be on leashes/No dogs in arenas.
All mounted riders must have on an approved safety helmet.
No trotting/galloping on bridle paths.
Arena details: Rings open from 10am-4pm.
Fence height adjustments will be determined by the majority of participants. Trainers can be in the arenas with students and adjust fences.
Ring 1-Dressage – 1 full size arena.
Ring 2-Beginner – Fences remain as crossrails and 2’
Ring 3-Hunter – Fences will start at 2’3”
Ring 4-Jumper – Fences will begin at .60
Ring 10 (Arena adjacent to Barn 4)- Lunging Area
ALL OTHER RINGS AND COURSES CLOSED.
- Open to the public. No reservations or pre-registration required.
- Current Coggins required to be presented at the TIEC Guard Gate upon arrival.
- Bridle paths connecting all competition areas.
- Derby Field, Cross Country Course, and Ring 6/7 are all CLOSED.
- Shaded spectator view areas and permanent restrooms surrounding the facility.
- All participants will be required to sign a waiver and must display the TIEC number assigned while on property.
- EMT and TIEC staff security will be present.
- This event is weather permitting. Cancelations will be announced on Facebook by 8am the day of the event.
- All rings will be groomed and maintained daily, as necessary.
- Parking and Facility Maps will be available upon arrival at the TIEC Guard Gate.
- Lodging: Winter rates available, plus overnight stalls with 24 hr. security.
- Onsite dining: click here to learn more.